ajcity victor.aluko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:46:55 PST 2008
Hi,
 Thanks for the info.
 But am I supposed to only see "remoteListenThread: queue event 1,400 SYNC"
(and the event keeps growing) while its replicating or isn't there supposed
to be another log info from the remoteWorkerThread showing that its still
copying?
  And on the slave node, there is no record of "ENABLE_SUBSCRIPTION" in the
sl_event table and if I use a "WAIT FOR EVENT" command with timeout=0, it
waits endlessly. Is the slave suppose to confirm after replication or before
copying begins?

  Victor