Sharma, Vikas O (IN - Delhi) vikassharma at deloitte.com
Mon Jun 9 03:52:01 PDT 2008
Hi all

I followed the instructions:

On typing on the command prompt

regsvr32 slevent.dll

I got error message Loadbinary("slevent.dll") failed - invalid access to
memory location.

And when I copy ur suggested slevent.dll from the sourse
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/S ... levent.dll
<http://developer.pgadmin.org/%7Ehiroshi/Slony-I/slevent.dll>

On registration time it gives error message         slevent.dll was
loaded, but the dllregisterserver entry point was not found.

This file can't be registered.

Please help..

Um, There was the before same report. However, The problem was not
reproduced in the
environment of Dave with me. It was very strange. So, I wish to check
one.
Here is a new version.
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/Slony-I/
<http://developer.pgadmin.org/%7Ehiroshi/Slony-I/>
And if a problem still reappears, please use this. (This is VC8 compile
module)
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/S ... levent.dll
<http://developer.pgadmin.org/%7Ehiroshi/Slony-I/slevent.dll>
MinGW (GCC) will be suspected if it operates well.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.