Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Tue Jun 24 14:46:26 PDT 2008
On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 08:53:17PM +0200, Cyril SCETBON wrote:

> But you know in which database the transactions started. So the most
> basic thing is to say if there is no older connection on the database to
> replicate, slony can start , no ?

I am led to believe that the problem is precisely that when you look up the
visibility information, you actually can't tell which database the
transaction started in.  This is well past my Latin, however, so you'll need
someone who understands the C code to explain this more completely.  (I
suspect that the people who really could answer this won't, because you
include that disclaimer at the bottom of the message.  Some people refuse to
reply to messages that have such disclaimers.)