Yi Zhao yi.zhao at alibaba-inc.com
Sun Jun 22 00:01:41 PDT 2008
hi, all:
when I do some insert after the switch of the master node in replication
cluster, slony alway give a notice as follows:
------------------
ERROR:  cache lookup failed for type 17140
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO _replication.sl_log_1 (log_origin,
log_xid, log_tableid, log_actionseq, log_cmdtype, log_cmddata) VALUES
(1, $1, $2, nextval('_replication.sl_action_seq'), $3, $4);"
so, I must quit psql client, and relogin, it's works.

what's wrong with slony and what I should do except quit and relogin
psql client?

any help is appricate, thanks.

Regards.