Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Jun 16 05:53:51 PDT 2008
First of all, I would thank the folks on the list for their assistance
over the past couple of weeks.  It does appear that we are successfully
replicating our thirteen databases.  Using replicaton_role appears to
have addressed our issues with triggers.

I'm looking at upgrading our machines from 8.3.1 to 8.3.3, and wasn't
sure if that would require recompiling Slony.  I'm assuming I won't have
to do anymore then that if anything at all.

Thanks again.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin