kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Fri Jun 6 13:04:52 PDT 2008
Hi List;

I have a new setup (testing) with a single table in the rep set. I
want to add a second table to the rep set, I thought I could do this:

#!/bin/bash

. slony.dg.env

echo "PATH= [$PATH]"

slonik <<_EOF_

cluster name = $CLUSTERNAME;

node 1 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$MASTERDBNAME host=$MASTERHOST port=
$MASTERPORT user=$REPUSER';
node 2 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$SLAVEDBNAME host=$SLAVEHOST port=
$SLAVEPORT user=$REPUSER';

set add table ( set id=1, origin=1, id=2, fully qualified name =
'paneon0.database_version');

_EOF_

However, when I run the above script I get this:

<stdin>:7: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_dg_cluster".setAddTable(1, 2,
'paneon0.database_version', 'database_version_pk',
'paneon0.database_version');  - ERROR:  Slony-I: cannot add table to
currently subscribed set 1

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

/Kevin