AndreyA andrey.astakhov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:58:03 PDT 2008
My master host works on FreeBSD 6.2. Allowed slony version for this OS is
1.2.12.
Slave host works on Redhat Linux Fedora 9. Slony version from rpm is 1.2.14.

Running slony on master i get following error:

<stdin>:57: loading of file /.../postgresql//slony1_funcs.sql:
PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ERROR:  Slonik version: 1.2.12 != Slony-I version in PG
build 1.2.1                                                           4
ERROR:  Slonik version: 1.2.12 != Slony-I version in PG build 1.2.14

The problem is: i can't upgrade slony on master neither from package nor
manually because of compilation errors. Moreover i can't downgrade slony on
slave - the same promlems (but another errors).

Could you suggest me a way to solve this problem?