ajcity victor.aluko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:17:33 PST 2008
Hi all,
  I imagine this question would have popped up before but I just wanna ask
and wont mind being referred to an earlier post.
  I wanna setup Slony-I on a remote RedHat Linux machine which uses the
postgresql that comes distributed with the Redhat and the Slony doc doesn't
cover that kind of thing.
  When I gmake Slony it complains that it can't find the include/server
folder for the postgresql even after I specified the /usr/include directory
where the files that are in the .../include directory of postgresql should
be and it still gives that error during build although it builds.
  So do I ignore it or where can I find the /include/server directory
located?