Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Wed Feb 13 07:47:39 PST 2008
Satya <satya461 at gmail.com> writes:
>    Can anyone tell me how frequently the community releases Slony-1
> newer versions? Is it related to Postgres releases or independent of
> it ??

When changes to PostgreSQL affect how Slony-I needs to work, that
leads to releases of Slony-I.

For instance, the recent 1.2.13 release was needed in order to support
PostgreSQL 8.3, because of changes to some system calls.

But the release cycles have otherwise generally been largely
independent of one another.
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/multiplexor.html