Dave Page dpage at postgresql.org
Tue Feb 5 07:05:49 PST 2008
On Feb 5, 2008 2:57 PM, Brad Nicholson <bnichols at ca.afilias.info> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 09:11 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> > > Evidently it's time for 1.2.13...  I'll see about it tomorrow
> > > afternoon.
> >
> > <blinks>But it does build doesn't it? We have binaries builds for
> > Windows downloadable through StackBuilder on pgFoundry:
> > http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000256, plus the builds of EDB
> > Postgres 8.3 on Mac, Linux and Win32 include Slony 1.2.12, built
> > against the GA server.
>
> Builds, but doesn't work is my understanding.  Something to do with a
> change of the number of arguments passed to an internal PG function.

That sounds like a bug I fixed a while back - but it didn't build at
all because the link failed because of the function signature change.

http://main.slony.info/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/slony1-engine/src/backend/slony1_funcs.c?view=log
- rev 1.53.2.3

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any tags for releases :-(. There
isn't any mention of that fix in the 1.2.12 release announcement
either, so maybe I built my own tarball then wiped all memory of the
event from my brain...

/D