Cyril SCETBON scetbon at echo.fr
Tue Dec 16 01:36:41 PST 2008
I see in 2.0 changes that it
/Fixed a problem where ACCEPT_SET would wait for the corresponding
MOVE_SET or FAILOVER_SET to arrive while holding an exclusive lock on
sl_config_lock, preventing the other remote worker to process that event.
/
Does it mean that we should migrate to 2.0 to fix the bug we met ?

Thx

--
Cyril SCETBON