Martin Eriksson m.eriksson at albourne.com
Tue Aug 5 01:31:57 PDT 2008
this is where it start getting weird,

No error anywhere in any log.

with

pg_stat_activity

I just got 3 transactions sitting in idle (to the three other nodes,
Master, node2,3)

It is using exactly the same schema as i was using for node 2 (as its on
the same machine so used the same one!)

and its not re-doing it, it is just being very very very slow, and about
99% of the time its doing nothing...

its kind of freakish actually...

:/

Stéphane A. Schildknecht wrote:

> Martin Eriksson a écrit :
>
>> Sorry,
>>
>> I should mention that this is Postgres 8.2.4, and Slony 1.2.14
>>
>> Martin Eriksson wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone.
>>>
>>> I've been using slonly for a while now and feel pretty confident with
>>> what im doing but I can not understand what is going now!
>>>
>>> current setup:
>>> 1 Master
>>> 2 slave1 (provider = 1)