Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Apr 10 14:09:54 PDT 2008
Today I see a lot of this in my slony logs:

insert into "_production".sl_confirm        (con_origin, con_received,
con_seqno, con_timestamp)    values (1, 2, '1179655', now()); commit
transaction;" PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ERROR:  could not find trigger 142380

###

I'm not sure what caused it, but I'm interested to recover from it. :)
We upgraded the OS last night, but I don't  think that was related.
It's possible some developer dropped, created or altered something
outside of slonik_execute_script.

When I searched for this error, it looks like it's something that was an
issue in the past, but was fixed by 1.2.12, which I'm using.

Thanks!

     Mark