Jeff Frost jeff at frostconsultingllc.com
Wed Apr 2 19:33:28 PDT 2008
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Craig James wrote:

> I have since double checked everything.  There is no Slony schema on either
> database:
>
> select * from pg_tables where tableowner = 'postgres'
>
> shows now sl_* tables at all.  So there is no old version of Slony.  This
> seems to be coming from the Slony 1.2.13 installation itself.
>
> Can anyone shed any light on this?  In case anyone is still awake, I was
> hoping to get the thing started tonight.

Craig,

Look in your postgresql libdir for xxid.so.  That could be in /usr/lib/pgsql
or /usr/lib64/pgsql or /usr/local/pgsql/lib, etc depending on how it was
installed.  BTW, if this is a brand new server, why not start with postgresql
8.3.1 instead of 8.3.0?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner 	<jeff at frostconsultingllc.com>
Phone: 650-780-7908	FAX: 650-649-1954