Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Mon Sep 24 10:00:48 PDT 2007
>Daniel B. Thurman a écrit :
>> I am having problems trying to get the slon service to run
>with password:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Dan
>>

>Hi,
>
>It seems to me there's a mess between master and slave, either in
>configuration file or on the command line.
>
>Could you tell us how you launched the slon daemons ?
>
>Regards,
>SAS

I found the problem.  I was using pgAdminIII v8.0-beta-5 to configure
the slons for the master and the slaves, and apparently it adds the
connection strings in certain places but with missing keywords such as
user= password= port= and so on.  I was able to repair this by going
directly into the _Cluster tables and to correct them there.  I was
able to get the slons and replication to work at this time.

Thanks for replying,
Dan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.