Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:41:53 PDT 2007
If it's "not really usable", then you're probably trying to get slony to do
something that it can not reasonably be expected to do. This conversation
has already been had on this mailing list. Please search the archives for
"lag" and "asynchronous". You should find plenty of discussion. I believe
the most recent was only about a month ago.

Andrew