Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Thu Sep 20 10:05:59 PDT 2007
On Thursday 20 September 2007, Stéphane Schildknecht
<stephane.schildknecht at postgresqlfr.org> wrote:
> > You're quite right and I think we'll start just executing the create
> > tables on all nodes independently without execute script, but the same
> > problem happens with ALTER TABLE as well, this just happened to be the
> > latest example that caused a problem.

Be aware that if the new table has any sort of foreign key relationship with
an existing, replicated table, that you will need to use EXECUTE SCRIPT to
create it.

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred