Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Mon Sep 17 07:23:52 PDT 2007
On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 08:45:54PM -0700, Jason L. Buberel wrote:
> The problem appears to have been caused by the presence of
> 'pg_bulkload'. There seems to be some essential conflict between that

What is pg_bulkload?  In any case. . .

> utility and slony. Although I cannot be 100% sure, these are the steps I

I should think so, since Slony doesn't allow you to do that sort of
thing on a replica.  I sent a Perl script to the list some time ago
that provides a Slony-compatible bulk loader.  Check the archives.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
		--Dennis Ritchie