Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:22:38 PDT 2007
On 10/21/07, Cyril SCETBON <cyril.scetbon at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm testing slonik scripts and see this error on each node. It seems
> that slonik does not close properly the connection.
>
> I'm using version 1.2.1.

That's a bad idea for anything other than just playing around with slony,
and even then, you're much better off to use something recent. The only help
you're likely to receive when you have problems with such an old release is
"upgrade to latest."

Where can I found changes between 1.2.1 and
> 1.2.11 version ?

There's a file in the base directory of the tarball called RELEASE. Take a
look in there.

Andrew