Jan Wieck JanWieck at Yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 14:57:37 PDT 2007
On 10/20/2007 3:04 PM, Tim Goodaire wrote:
> Which bug did Jan fix?

Three nodes (n1, n2, n3). Two sets (s1, s2), both originate on n1. n2
subscribes to s1 and s2 direct. n3 subscribes s1 direct and s2 cascaded
via n2.

This caused n3 to stop replicating due to a syntax error in the log
selecting SQL in case that the subscription of the second set caused it
to be initially at a higher ssl_setsync than the first one.

Jan