Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Thu Oct 18 07:45:03 PDT 2007
On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 04:35:33PM +0200, Henry - Zen Search SA wrote:
> acknowledgement that I had a lookie-poo in the slony tables and may have
> "tinkered" therein; gave it a little stir.

Ah, well, in that case, you need to make sure you unhook replication
completely, and then probably drop the slony schema before starting
over.  If you start poking at catalogue tables before you're sure you
know what you're doing, you're as likely as not to do irreparable
harm.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
		--Dennis Ritchie