JP Fletcher jpfletch at ca.afilias.info
Mon Oct 1 12:55:17 PDT 2007
Hi,

How is it that i'm supposed to get clean schema for a logshipped node?
I've previously pg_dumped form the log shipped node's provider, which is
 itself a subscriber.  On some dbs, however, i've run into the 'pg_dump
sanity check failed' issue when dumping from a subscriber, so I though
i'd try slony1_extract_schema.sh.  This extracts schema fine from an
origin, but won't work for a log shipped node (i.e the output of
slony1_dump.sh won't apply) unless I manually drop all of the triggers
and constraints that are present on the origin...

JP