Robert Landrum rlandrum at aol.net
Tue Nov 27 13:08:05 PST 2007
We have several hundred tables in our DB and all should be replicated.
Keeping the slon tools config file up to date is a bit of a worry for
me.  I thought that running the following sql inside the config file
made the most sense, but wanted to get some consensus on how everyone
manages their configs...

     SELECT
       relname
     FROM
       pg_class
     WHERE
       relkind = 'r' and
       relhaspkey is true and
       relowner = (select usesysid from pg_user where usename = 'foobar')
     ORDER BY
       relname

A similar query is set to be run for sequences.  I have only sequences
and pkey'd tables.

Does this make sense?  Are there any pitfalls or caveats?

Rob