Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Thu Nov 22 14:29:50 PST 2007
Dave Page <dpage at postgresql.org> writes:
> This didn't get any responses on -patches - is that list dead?

I am taking a look at this now; I have a build ongoing right now of PG
8.3 HEAD, in order to validate that it's fixing something that's
broken.

Curiously, I suppose, I'm not seeing anything breaking right now
without the patch.  But then, the PG 8.3 build I'm using is a couple
weeks old; hopefully when I look at this tomorrow, with the newer
build, I'll find a blow-up.

It may wait to get completed until tomorrow.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/emacs.html