Jan Matousek honza at jyxo.com
Sat Nov 17 13:00:12 PST 2007
Hi,

the FAILOVER slonik command ran with error?
I have used FAILOVER on node, which was subscriber of single set, and
it have worked.

I think that failover has two purposes - first, switch origin of sets,
which originates on failed node (not your case), and second, tell all
other nodes, that the failed node is dead, so it is possible to drop
it without waiting for confirmation event from the failed node.

Or mabye I did not understand your problem correctly.

Jan