Trinath Somanchi trinaths at intoto.com
Wed Nov 14 20:03:40 PST 2007
Hi all,

I have configured SLONY - 1 (1.2.11) , in an FC6 machine .

Now , I want to the move the same replica on another Ubuntu machine .

Can it be possible that just move the slony directory or I need to =

install SLONY- 1 from the beginning in Ubuntu machine also so that only =

slony config needs changes . =

I'm trying to make an Installed slony Portable , so that rather than =

Installing it every time I can Use it by simply configuring .

Please help me in this regard ,

Best Regards,
-- =

Trinath Somanchi.

*****
This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the i=
ntended recipient(s) =

and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any u=
nauthorized review, =

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended =
recipient, =

please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies =
of the original message. =

Thank you.
 =

Intoto Inc. =