Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Sun May 20 19:03:02 PDT 2007
"Andrew And" <andcop2006 at gmail.com> writes:
>   I have this problem that I show below but I don't know what I could do. Could someone help me?
>

> <stdin>:4: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_slave".subscribeSet(1, 1, 2, 'f');
>
> - ERROR: insert or update on table "sl_path" violates foreign key constraint "pa_client-no_id-ref" DETAIL:
>
> Key (pa_client)=(2) is not present in table "sl_node". CONTEXT:
>
> SQL statement "insert into "_slave".sl_path (pa_server, pa_client, pa_conninfo, pa_connretry) values ( $1 , $2 , '<event pending>', 10)"
>
> PL/pgSQL function "subscribeset_int" line 53 at SQL statement SQL statement "SELECT "_slave".subscribeSet_int( $1 , $2 , $3 , $4 )"
>
> PL/pgSQL function "subscribeset" line 63 at perform

Well, you cannot set up a subscription unless there is a direct path
in sl_path from the provider to the subscriber.  And a path can't
exist unless the node is aware of both nodess.

Evidently the node isn't even aware of the existence of node #2, so
there's neither a suitable node nor a suitable path.

Perhaps you haven't launched slon processes?
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.sailifa.ac" "@" "enworbbc"))
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>