Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Wed May 16 07:52:06 PDT 2007
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 05:42:43PM -0500, jason at buberel.org wrote:
> One more quick/easy question:
>
> Given that I have one table that would appear in several sets (named

No, it won't.  A table must appear in exactly one set.

If you want that table to appear on three members, then you put it in
the all_members set.  If you want a table to appear only on the foo
member, then you put it in the foo_members set.  If you want it to
appear on (say) foo and bar but not baz, then you put it in the
foobar_members set.  Something like that.  I think you need to
re-read the manual about sets.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?
		--attr. John Maynard Keynes