Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:57:55 PDT 2007
In the process of hacking on the slon-mkservice stuff, I got all
excited about multilog's filtering capabilities and wanted to write
some clever filters. So, I went looking for documentation on the
output of slons and I can't find anything definitive, except the
source.

Is there a document anywhere that clearly lays out what the different
outputs mean? Heck, even a list of the different types of log
statements possible would probably be sufficient. If not, I can grep
it out of the source. If there a wiki for this stuff I'd be happy to
put it there to get annotated.

Andrew