Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:26:20 PDT 2007
I was working on updating the FreeBSD package. I just noticed that
tools/mkservice/* isn't in the REL_1_2_STABLE branch (and hence not in
this tarball either), although it is in HEAD. Ironically, it is
slightly version dependant on 1.2 (although, the migration to 2.0
ought to be quite painless unless we change the slon.conf stuff too
much).

I was planning to use the mkservice stuff in the FreeBSD package. If I
push it into the package via the ports instead of taking it from the
tarball, that means that there are two different repositories being
used for it. Yuck.

Any ideas?

Andrew