Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Thu Jun 21 15:18:30 PDT 2007
I have uploaded a tarball for 1.2.10 based on the fixes that have come
in this week to fix log shipping problems.

I have run tests of this build on Debian/Unstable on the IA-32
architecture against each of PostgreSQL 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, and a
recent copy of CVS HEAD (e.g. - 8.3).

Indeed, my tests were thus...

For each build:

for test in test1  testdatestyles testddl testinherit testlargetuples testlogship testmultiplemoves testschemanames testseqnames testtabnames testutf8 ; do
./run_test.sh $test
done

If there are no negative reports about it, I anticipate that a
checkout insignificantly different from this will become the 1.2.10
release later this week.

Please do not release binaries based on this tarball; that could lead
to the regrettable situation of people downloading something that
isn't the true final release of 1.2.10.  The license permits such
things, but please wait until we call this final...
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'ca.afilias.info';
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>