Hiroshi Saito z-saito at guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Jun 18 00:15:42 PDT 2007
Hi Christopher-san.

I'm checking operation by windows by some tests. Then,  tests/run_test.sh
is equipped now has imposed big load.... My test machine has somewhat
few resources. Can the test be made a little lighter?

-My test machine-:
ThinkPad i Series s30
Pentium III 600MHz
Memory 256MB
HDD-20GB

I tested the script 3 times....All were moving for 12 hours.:-(
http://winpg.jp/~saito/Slony-I-sample/slony1-1.2.10-pg8.1.9-test.txt
It may stop at diff of DB repeatedly.......
I predict that a problem is in MinGW instead of Slony.
However, I consider making the run_test.sh script light by necessity.

What do you think? Or have I missed something?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito