Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Sat Jun 2 06:28:34 PDT 2007
On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 06:27:12PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> I have noticed a scenario (whilst running DDL tests) which causes me
> to want to add an extra test to the pre-processing of this...

Can we not add this to .10, and make this a KNOWN ISSUE when we ship?
This is a corner case, and I want to work out exactly the
implications of your proposed change before accepting it: we've
gradually been expanding the locking behaviour of various parts of
the DDL handling, and it's starting to make the system very
inflexible.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Everything that happens in the world happens at some place.
		--Jane Jacobs