Dmitry Koterov dmitry at koterov.ru
Fri Jun 1 12:50:04 PDT 2007
So, is there ANY method to wait for ending of EXECUTE SCRIPT?
Let it work not over the slonik, but - any method?

E.g., if just after slonik EXECUTE SCRIPT I fetch the last ev_timestamp from
_my_cluster.sl_event and then - periodically check sl_status to wait until
all slave nodes are processed events with greater timestamps, would it work?