angga erwina by_pacitan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 23:35:11 PDT 2007
Hi, All
 i want to replicate my DB with one master and two
Slave over VPN with bandwidth 64Kbps and my DB
125MB..what is the best interval timeout and time to
check interval..for this time, i use default..any one
has the best experience for timeout?? can i use
trigger to make connection timeout?? could you give me
trigger example to make connection timeout.. if i
can't do it,am i only use -t .. i've trying to use
this rule,but i am still couldnt do it..how can i
check for connection timeout??
Thanks,
Regards
Angga Bayu