Brian Hirt bhirt
Tue Jan 30 13:00:05 PST 2007
Andrew,

Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, we don't have a core from the crash.  I ended up
uninstalling slony because the crashes happened again. I also have
since upgraded to 8.2.1.

The next time I use slony, i'll make sure I have everything compiled
with debugging symbols and core files enabled so that I can provide
better feedback if things take a turn for the worse.  Until then, I
guess there's not much either of us can do to help each other out :)

I'm sure the correct libraries were linked against and that the same
compiler was used.

Best Regards,

Brian Hirt