Andrew Sullivan ajs
Fri Jan 26 09:36:25 PST 2007
On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:58:54AM -0500, Sven Willenberger wrote:
> > How did you do this?

> If you are asking what the actual ddl script contained, it goes as
> follows:

No, I was trying to make sure you hadn't performed DDL on any node
without EXECUTE.  I was trying to eliminate the possibility of oid
conflict across nodes, which was the first thing that sprung to mind.

Sounds like it's more subtle than that, though, and needs more
digging.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
If they don't do anything, we don't need their acronym.
		--Josh Hamilton, on the US FEMA