Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Mon Jan 8 10:16:45 PST 2007
1.2.5 wasn't fully announced when Dave Page noticed a version number
inconsistency.  So I have repackaged, generating version 1.2.6.

Release 1.2.5 of Slony-I has the following bug fixes over 1.2.2:

- Fixed issue with xxid C functions - these functions need to be
  defined STRICT so that NULL values don't cause the functions to
  barf.  This has been causing users of PostgreSQL 8.2 to see
  postmasters falling over.

- Several improvements to internal documentation of altperl scripts

Release 1.2.6 actually bumps the version number throughout.

My apologies for the confusion; I was looking at an old copy of the
release checklist that failed to remind me of the version number issue.