Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Dec 18 16:36:11 PST 2007
The first time I attempted to run slonik_create_set, I discovered I had
a table that did not have a primary key.  I don't need to replicate this
table so I removed it from my configuration file.  I received the
following error which was quite clear to me:

<stdin>:162: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select
"_esc_cluster".determineIdxnameUnique('public.esc_class', NULL);  - ERROR:
Slony-I: table "public"."esc_class" has no primary key

So I ran slonik_drop_set and then re-ran slonik_create_set.  I then
received a similar error:

<stdin>:374: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select
"_esc_cluster".determineIdxnameUnique('public.65280', NULL);  - ERROR:
Slony-I: determineIdxnameUnique(): table "public"."65280" not found

It appears to me that it's looking for a table named 65280, but I do not
have any such table in my slon_tools.conf file.

Any clues as to what is going on here would be appreciated.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin