Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Dec 12 11:36:19 PST 2007
I'm trying to recompile slony on a machine and I keep getting the
following errors:

xxid.c:18:25: access/xact.h: No such file or directory
xxid.c:19:28: access/transam.h: No such file or directory
xxid.c:20:26: executor/spi.h: No such file or directory

They do exist:

/usr/include/pgsql/server/access/xact.h
/usr/include/pgsql/server/access/transam.h
/usr/include/pgsql/server/access/spi.h

I'm following the same installation steps I performed on another node
and it worked fine:

./configure --with-pgconfigdir=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_config
make

Anyone point out my problem?

--
Until later, Geoffrey