marc2112 marc2112 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 17:31:23 PST 2007
So I messed up and I was wondering if you could help bail me out...

I dropped a bunch of foreign key constraints from tables in the master database without using the EXECUTE SCRIPT command.  I didn't realize that that kind of DDL change which didn't change the shape of the tables couldn't be done on each node independently.  After reading the documentation more carefully, I see that I made a mistake.

At this point, what are my options for recovering the state of the cluster?  If I try to delete the foreign keys in the slave db, I get errors like ERROR:  "users_pkey" is an index.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer.

---Marc