Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Wed Apr 25 12:22:45 PDT 2007
On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:53:53AM -0700, Andrew Hammond wrote:
> Can anyone provide an example of a situation where table id ordering would
> actually matter? I can't think of any.

I'm pretty sure that if you're trying to use inheritance, it's
critical.  I can't think of a case where it's otherwise a problem
either, but I also learned BASIC on a PET, and therefore naturally
number things sparsely :)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
		--Philip Greenspun