Szórádi Ervin szoradi at t-email.hu
Sun Apr 22 09:36:30 PDT 2007
Hi.

Thank You for your advice.
It was useful but I could only one create a cluster.
I don't know how!

I have got 2 PC.
The system is WinXp + PostgreSql 8.1 + Slony 1.2.9. on computers.
Those computers database is same.
I created it by template / creator script.

I made the following steps on two Pc:

1. -regservice pc1 / pc 2 It`s OK.
2. addengines PC 1 C:\slony\master.conf  (slon Cluster =

"dbname=3DTimarvasker host=3Dlocalhost user=3Dpostgres") It`s OK.
                      PC 2 C:\slony\slave.conf    (slon Cluster =

"dbname=3DTimarvasker host=3Dlocalhost user=3Dpostgres") It`s OK.
3. Create on Pc 1 Cluster (1 Master ;99 PgAdminNode) It`s OK.
4. I try join existing cluster on Pc 2 and a receive the following message:

*Why???

Please help Me!!

*The* *Japan is difficult.
Please rewrite it.