Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Apr 16 14:49:27 PDT 2007
Andrew Sullivan <ajs at crankycanuck.ca> writes:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 10:49:04AM +0300, Andy wrote:
>>
>> I do not have the error that I've received last week, but now I have this:
>>
>> 2007-04-16 10:41:08 EEST WARN   remoteWorkerThread_1: copy set: data
>> provider 1 only on sync -1 - sleep 5 seconds
>
> That's a warning, not an error.  It's telling you that provider 1
> isn't ready to copy your data yet.  When you initialize, you have to
> copy all the data around.

And that error message *tends* to indicate that the state of the slon
process is (somehow, not for any particularly well explicable reason)
somewhat deranged as it is not aware of connection information for
node #1.

Restarting the slon commonly resolves this.
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "ca.afilias.info")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>