Andy frum at ar-sd.net
Thu Apr 12 07:16:08 PDT 2007
Hi to all,

Another thing that I tried with slony and didn't work out, but probably
again I am missing something.

DB a has 2 sets.
DB b subscribes to set1 with provider a.
DB c subscribes to set1 with provider b.

Untill now everything is fine, replication works well.

Now is it possible in parallel DB c to subscribe to set2 with provider a???

I tried to do this, but after I made the subscription the b->c replication
stopped working also the a->c replication didn't work out.

As error I received somehting similar to:
slony  node -1 not found in runtime configuration or something similar, I
don't have the error now.

As a diagram:
a        b        c
s1 ->  s1 -> s1

Ok, the main question would be: can a node subscribe to multiple different
sets/providers?

Regards,
Andy.