Thomas Pundt mlists at rp-online.de
Tue Apr 10 08:11:02 PDT 2007
Hi,

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 15:33, Forum wrote:
| I tried to create a new set, but I cannot but the table that is replicated
| between a->b into the b->c set.
| I get  ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
| "sl_table_tab_reloid_key".
|
| And as I read in :
| http://www.mail-archive.com/slony1-general@gborg.postgresql.org/msg02192.ht
|m l
|
| it is not possible.
|
| Then how can I replicate the same table to more places???

You can't - not the way you try to.

You can make "c" also a complete replica of "a", but there is no way to put
a table into two sets as you try.

I'd suggest you build two sets, one containing t1, the other containing t2,
and subcribe both sets on "b" and only the set containing t1 on "c".

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pundt <thomas.pundt at rp-online.de> ---- http://rp-online.de/ ----