Jeff Frost jeff
Thu Sep 28 21:27:10 PDT 2006
Seems like the easiest thing to do would be to 'COPY foo TO ..' foo being a
table with unique constraints, truncate that table (with execute script), then
'COPY foo FROM...'.  If everything happens in the correct order, the COPY

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, David Fetter wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I noticed that people mention EXECUTE SCRIPT when the issue of
> TRUNCATE comes up.  Any ideas for what kind of tests we might run to
> see that this would actually work as advertised?
>
> Cheers,

Jeff Frost, Owner 	<jeff at frostconsultingllc.com>
Phone: 650-780-7908	FAX: 650-649-1954