Vivek Khera vivek
Wed Sep 27 08:43:09 PDT 2006
On Sep 20, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:

>     A highly integrated option seems out of scope at the moment, when
>     still on CVS.
>
>     The only highly integrated option I'm aware of is TRAC, which
>     would imply use of SVN and which would also become the web site
>     content system.

Guess what Trac was modeled after? CVSTrac by Richard Hipp.  See:
http://www.cvstrac.org/

Backing up either type of trac consists pretty much of making a
tarball of the directory holding it, and perhaps the necessary glue
bits in the httpd.conf file.

Seems that current versions of CVStrac also support svn and git, so
you're not locked into backend repo technology so much.