Tim Goodaire tgoodaire
Fri Oct 20 09:29:59 PDT 2006
On 10/20/06, Andreas Kostyrka <andreas at kostyrka.org> wrote:

> > Aha.  It wasn't clear to me, from your original mail, that you'd
> > changed things quickly.  But yes, this could be the problem.  In my
> > experience, you need to ensure you have some WAIT FOR EVENT
>
> What nodes should I wait after changing the provider for a given
> receiver?

You need to tell the new origin to wait for the lock set event. The admin
guide suggests the following:

lock set (id = 1, origin = 1);
wait for event (origin = 1, confirmed = 2);
move set (id = 1, old origin = 1, new origin = 2);
wait for event (origin = 1, confirmed = 2);

(See http://linuxfinances.info/info/failover.html)