Andrew Sullivan ajs
Wed Nov 29 10:52:44 PST 2006
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:20:07PM -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> That's, to me, the reason to avoid some of the more obscure systems,
> even if they are better in some technical sense.  This is the same

BTW, I want to make clear that I'm not suggesting we have to decide
all this before doing any of the other things.  A move to CVS, with a
subsequent other move planned, is ok with me provided we don't build
dependencies on CVS.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
		--Scott Morris